( A ) THINGS DISCUSSED:
1. Read past-years 2008 & 2009 student FYP reports. Get reports from Mr Foo.
2. Perform stock checking ( take note of complete stocks ). Get help from laboratory technician. Consult Mr Foo about cell line stock.
3. Next wednesday 19-May-2010 start cell line propagation & freeze down cells attained in liquid nitrogen. Take note of the specific concentrations of the cells attained.
4. Start preparing RPMI media.
( B ) FOLLOW-UP TAKEN:
1. Checked with Mr Foo about the cell line. Confirmed in stock and well frozen under crytopreservation using liquid nitrogen.
2. Asked Mr Foo for the past-year reports. Will get it from him once he found it.
3. Initiated tentative stock taking and propagation dates with lab technician by dropping her a short memo as she is not at her desk. Dates yet to be confirmed.
( C ) COMMENTS:
1. Laboratory follow-up needed for section ( A ) point no. 3
2. Confirmed dates for stock taking and propagation will be updated on later date.